- Reselling SEO
- No Comments
SEO has become an intrinsic part of online marketing. However, not everyone who owns a client-based business can provide full SEO support. Luckily, SEO reselling has become a prominent and effective trade. To clarify the process, here are 5 steps to SEO reselling:
- Research the benefits. When doing an online search, most users never leave the first page of results. SEO strategies help companies stay on the front page of relevant searches. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, compared to the dismal 1.7% close rate of outbound marketing techniques. Inbound leads also cost companies 61% less than outbound leads. Learning the SEO trade basics and benefits can help you recognize when to resell SEO in order to provide the best service possible to your clients.
- Research SEO reseller partners. As with any business transaction, it is in your best interests to find the most reputable company or companies to work with in this capacity. Read customer reviews online, ask other contacts in your field if they have personal experiences, and listen to your intuition. You need to trust that the SEO work will get done on time and well.
- Consider your pricing structure. Obviously, outsourcing SEO work will come at a price. You can build that price into the cost you ultimately charge to your clients, thus protecting your profit margin. Just make sure that you’ve carefully considered that cost from the client’s perspective, so you don’t end up pricing yourself out of the competition.
- Communicate openly. Once you’ve chosen the company who will provide your clients with SEO content, you become the person in charge of maintaining open lines of communication and managing expectations. As long as both the client and the SEO partner company are fully aware of deadlines and kept abreast of any changes to the timeline, your position as an SEO reseller will be easy.
- Monitor progress. Listen to any client feedback and keep a watchful eye on the developing marketing campaign. This way, you’ll be able to suggest minor adjustments as needed and alleviate any client concerns that arise.
If you keep these 5 steps to SEO reselling in mind, you’ll find yourself in a win-win-win situation: your client gets the tailored marketing campaign they need, you don’t have to overstretch your company’s capabilities to provide the campaign, and the SEO partner company gains another client.